Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I've been feeling rather melancholy now, thinking of the fact that when I go to Germany I will come back to see that all of my friends who are currently seniors will be gone, as well as my friends that're juniors... so, for any of my friends that actually LOOK at my blog, like I asked them to, they can find me on Facebook, MySpace, and e-mail me at caitlincerra@hotmail.com.

I should be leaving for Germany on August 16th, and coming back June 18th. I'll probably go to BUHS for the first few days of the school year before I leave.

Also, for any of you that want to learn another language online, a service is offered through the Buckeye Public Library. Go here; http://buckeye.mcldaz.org/ and click on the link to the left that says, "Tell Me More Online Language Learning". Then you just enter your library card number, and then create an account, and you will have free access to the software, with no download needed. German, French, Italian, Dutch, English, and Spanish (both Spain Spanish and Latin American Spanish) are offered.

I got beautiful wonderfull AIMs scores back.

I am happy with these scores, ansd congratulations to Antonio for his scores, as well as everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment